Saturday, May 19, 2012

So I’ve decided to start a blog which is very uncharacteristic for me, don’t get me wrong I like blogs I like reading what people are up to and getting a sneak peek into their lives.  I guess I’m just not a very sharing person (I’m talking about stories not toys here). With that said I feel it’s good to get out of your comfort zone and so here we are….


The things you need to know before reading this blog:

1.       I think I’m funny; I don’t have any evidence that this is true but I don’t have evidence that it isn’t true either.  This will explain a lot as you read.

2.       I am engaged to a great guy named Michael aka Babe, Boo, or Cutie pie tutee pie.

3.       My fiancé  has been in  some sort of hospital for 2+ years

4.       My posts will be about things from the past, present, and maybe the future.  They will be in no particular order so I will put a date (or near date) at the tops so you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment